J Barlow Servicing are an Authorised Karcher Service Centre and have been offering (Cold Water) Karcher Pressure Washer Repairs, Spares & Servicing in the Marple Greater Manchester & North West regions for over twenty years.
Our service and repair costs are...
- £29.50 for smaller domestic Karchers up to and including K2 Series.
- £39.50 for Karcher K3 & K4 Series.
- £49.50 for Karcher K5 & K6 Series.
- £49.50 for Karcher K7 & cold water HD series.
(A Pre payable diagnostic charges of £9.50 for K2 machines and £19.50 for K3 upwards is deducted from any final service/ repair costs)
Call Barlow's on 0161 792 4118 and we will be happy to help:
Our Karcher Servicing Includes...
- In-shop consultation on machine faults and symptoms.
- All faulty parts replaced are returned to the customer on request.
- All faulty o'rings on accessories are replaced and siliconed.
- All machines are fully cleaned and renovated within the service charge.
- Electrical safety test and label (PAT Test) also available free of charge on request
- All repairs and labour carried out including parts replaced are fully guaranteed.
- Repairs and servicing are under the supervision of John Barlow who is a fully qualified Electrical & Electronics Engineer (HNC) with over 30 years experience.
Karcher Servicing Marple... Customers regularly compliment us on our Karcher service, so much so that some customers routinely bring their machines for service every 1-2 years. Our Engineers spend an average 1 hour upwards servicing & lubricating serviceable components, we also clean and refurbish all main body parts & accessories. Therefore we always ask customers to bring in their hoses, lances, triggers etc so we can return your pressure washer both looking and working 100%.We are also happy to return all faulty parts to our customers on request and explain the fault and discuss ways of preventing similar faults in the future...
For and Karcher Repairs Marple or Karcher Servicing Marple call Barlows on 0161 792 4118
Customer Service As It Should Be... "I cannot begin to praise the service i have received from Barlows (Phil in particular). Superb Service and a shining example on how to treat your customers. I will be actively recommending friends and family to use Barlows in future to service any vacuums, pressure washers etc. If i could give 10 stars it would not be enough"... David Green Karcher Service... "Great Service from staff who knew their stuff. Great explanation of the problem and great advice for future use of machine. Prices were very good and all work warranted for 12 months. It was a shame I had to drive a round trip of 120 miles but well worth it. Thanks a million" ... Robert Cranston
Turning a service into an art form..." have had one Karcher and four Dysons serviced at Barlows. They all came back spotless and feeling better than when I bought them new, the service is worth more than the five stars awardable, seriously these guys know their job" ... Doug Oldam
To review or see all our other customer reviews simply click this LINK
Location... Barlow's are conveniently situated just a one mile from Manchester City Centre with ample free parking outside our front door and is accessible to the major motorway Junctions. We also have ample free parking right outside and customers sometimes take advantage of our location by visiting The Manchester Fort retail park which is just around the corner or the City Centre itself...
Simply click the 'Contact Us' option at the top of this page to see our Google map location, Address & Opening hours or if you wish do not hesitate to call us on 0161 792 4118 Or call in our shop - (8am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday or 9am - 1pm Saturdays)